Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wednesday.

Of course, its another lovely windy Wednesday today. was 41 this morning, now its in the 20s.. my hands are freezing and i haven't stepped outside! There should be a law that says when it is cold at all outside that houses should be warm!! not set to 72 and still freezing enough to be under two blankets, bare minimum.

Hubby has "grounded" me today, meaning that its too icky out there for me to go anywhere so i have to stay home. Oh well, so much for mail getting out today... i had hoped to get at least one package in the mail so Lizzie's buddy would have it for his birthday, but guess that isn't' happening. Sorry buddy!! I'll have it out soon, i promise!

I am very upset with myself. I had a free photobook from shutterfly from last year, and i forgot to redeem it, i finally got the motivation this week and realized it expired on the 5th.. gee, late much?? blah oh well.

Ugh, sorry, no witty remarks or anything, the wind is rattling the windows and I'm just too cold to think. The kids are sick, I'd swear Lizzie's in there coughing up a lung.. poor kiddo. One more month left with hubby.. that stinks. I love the man and these 'vacations" the military sends him on aren't easy to handle. First time, it was just me, last time, it was me and Lizzie and now its Lizzie, Aric and I... suck it up and deal, huh? Don't wanna...

No comments: