Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snow


Ugh, its snowing again. Always with the snow! I cant' wait till june! I cant' believe i still have about 4 or 5 months left of the cold!! blech! So not this southerners choice for weather. I'd much prefer the warmth of the south. Or at least some place where its not cold for over half a year. I ventured out today to walmart to pick up the prints from when I got the kids pictures taken earlier this month when Lizzie and Aric's sister Meghan came to visit. I bought the CD, so i have rights to the pics and can print up as many more as i want.

Most of them came out pretty good. Now i get to mail them out to family and long lost friends. lol. I guess I need to pull out my cricut again and play with the new cartridge to make some kind of cards. Hope you are all staying warm!

No comments: