Saturday, January 12, 2008

Aric

On the note of getting older, i put Aric in the jumparoo (used to be his sisters) last night, and now, i can't get him to nap or relax, he wants to be in an upright position, so, no more papasin swing, no more laying in his chair, must be sitting up or eating. Has decided you MUST entertain him in his waking hours, and hold him in his sleeping ones.

He loves to laugh and interact with you, as well, wants to sit up, he's been working on his core ab muscles lately. If he keeps it up, he'll have a flat stomach before i do!!

He allowed me to sleep till 7am this morning, then was so fussy i just took him downstairs to give him his bottle and to watch the rest of the heart break kid. wasn't impressed. at all. didn't' realize it was a Farrelly brothers movie. oh well.

He then fell asleep on me just as i got hungry. I didn't' think to get my breakfast before i started to feed him, nor did I expect for him to just pass out hard on me either. Kids! How have i not lost weight by now?? lol. Anytime I put anyone anywhere and start to do something, someone is yelling for me. Like, i just laid Aric down and bam, the minute my butt hits the chair, he starts to cry or make the I'm going to cry sound, same thing at night, almost in bed, or worse, in bed and almost relaxed, and bam, crying. At night, i have to worry about him waking his sister, during the day, i just prefer him not to cry. if he cries and Lizzie's awake, its "he's crying baby's crying, he's crying" jumping up and down and acting like his cries energize her... *sigh* Its like a bad cartoon or sitcom...

I started sewing a quilt for Lizzie today. It has 4 inch squares and Dora in some of them and i haven't decided how big it will be, or how much of it i have. I think i might do alternating squares, its a 9 patch, but i don't think I'll have enough of them to make a decent sized blanket. Oh well, I'll figure it out, always do.

No comments: