Friday, August 13, 2010

Yet more old posts

april 7 07

Well, the move is coming up fast. It never ceases to amaze me how fast things move. How fast time flies, how fast kids grow up. I can't believe that Lizzie is already less than 10 days till she's 16 months old. And i really can't believe that I am 12 weeks preggo.. its just like, whoa, slow down, I'm still tired from 2 months ago! lol.

I've loved NC, always felt like it was home... But it is time to move on. ever since the break in, I've not felt like i was at home anymore. It helps with Kev here, but its just like the "contentment" of being here is gone. Never in a million years did I think that we would be moving north. Its like, ummm, wait, we don't' wanna go there, the south is better. WARM is better. west is better. anything is better. but i guess it could be worse... oh well. Time to stop whining.

The morning sickness is getting better, but every time i say it, it seems to get worse. blah.

I will miss my dear friends and hope that we can stay in touch. I suck at it quite a bit. But i do think of ya.

Starting on the 18th, my ability to check email and get on here will be greatly diminished. till we get a place. blah.

oh well, guess i had better go, things to do, and I'm hungry again.

No comments: