Friday, August 13, 2010

More old Posts.

April 07 from old blog

Leaving the good ole fayetteville. So unreal! Oh well, been a long time coming, I've been ready to leave, but Its hard to go to a new place. I'm going to miss my friends here, PWOC, my church. Its been tough, being displaced for going on 10 days, staying at a friends. Poor kittens are in a kennel, but we pick them up Tuesday before we leave.

I cherish my Spunky moms and my Jan moms very much. Not to mention my hubby, for which I couldn't' do anything without. My little Jan baby who is teething and just miserable sometimes, and confused the rest of the time. All her stuff is gone, her kitties are missing, and she's bored. I'd act out too!

When we leave here, we're going to visit family for 10 days or so, then to NY. UPSTATE NY. May the next 3 winters be VERY VERY mild!!

To my unborn. I am sorry for not picking up my paperwork earlier for the test i had done in feb. I hope and pray that you have not been harmed from the problem they found. I look forward to meeting you in October.

Well, its dinner time and i should go get something and help out my hubby. I love him so much, even though i let stress get to me too much sometimes and I fuss too much. Love you Babe!!

Later Peeps!

No comments: