Friday, August 13, 2010

More old postings

3 old blogs. lol

Dec 30 06

Just around 94 hours till hubby comes home!! i am so happy!! I can't wait! Its been a long stressful lonely year. I am thankful for the friends i do have though.

I need to make sure to relax and not stress out with getting done what i need to get done.

I love this man so much. He's been such a blessing to me, and regardless of what happens, he's there. I love him and am so thankful that he loves me.

I can't wait for Lizzie to "meet" her daddy again. She looks for him now. Its soo cute and heartbreaking for me at the same time. She is just gonna eat him up, and love on the fact that she has a daddy just like everyone else. She might not let him go and never look at me again!! Shes been super clingy lately, i think she feels my stress.

WOO HOO.


Feb 07

Just figured i would do an update, as it seems that the last blog has been up forever.

Kevin got home on the 3rd of Jan. Its awesome having him home. Lizzie just loves him and when he's there, its all about daddy.

She is now walking and tries to run, its just too cute!!

Just always love it when things that are going good can just mess up for ya... We have to move asap because the owners didn't pay their mortgage for like 6 months. fun fun!! then we're moving in 2 months to NY as well. blah!!

Lots of surprises coming up!!



Happy Birthday Honey!!!


march 07

just a quick hi. we finally got our orders, guess its official. blah. I am finally getting Lizzie's first pics since she turned 1 done today. She just so smart and wonderful. and very very much knows what she does and DOES NOT want. lol.

its a dreary rainy day today. blah. supposed to get cold again. blah. i hate the cold. yes, me, i despise the cold. i much prefer warmer climates.

oh well, just wanted to do a small update....

No comments: