Friday, August 13, 2010

June 07 from old blog

More From Myspace blog

internet is up and running, finally.

belly still growing, I am 20 weeks and 2 days today. baby is an avid exerciser, lol. my only exercise is chasing Lizzie all over creation and going up and down the staircase at our house..

For the most part, i feel great, get tired really easy, but that's to be expected.

Drum is OK... haven't been here long enough to make a big judgment call on it... it'll do, not like we will live here forever (I hope!) lol.

Lizzie is full swing into the terrible twos(started when she turned one) hopefully that means that she'll be done sooner... i hope! She loves to assert her independence... little stinker! lol. She's soo smart and loving and sweet when she wants to be. I converted her crib into a toddler bed... I'll give it the weekend and see how it goes then make my decision about putting the crib back together Sunday night.

ummm, Dr appt the 7th, just routine (OB) got my consult for cardiology, so i'll make that appt on Monday.

the movers broke our washer,so we have to go to the stinky laundromat. blah. I did 11 loads today.

i feel like it will be forever till the house is straight. our book cases and media towers got broke and our computer desk was broken before we moved the second time, so blah.

I can't wait to put the baby's room together. and i cant' wait till i know if i can do it all boyish. I'm excited.

well, ummm, i think that's all for now.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: