Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rambling About Age...

In two weeks I will be 35… I know it’s not old. It just seems so “twilight zone-ish.” I feel like I’ve not actually had all my 35 years sometimes.. it's like suddenly I’ve aged without knowing. My babies are going to be 3 and 5 soon. That doesn’t seem to be real either.. feel like I have a million thoughts in my head going a trillion miles an hour and it’s like hard to keep up with everything.


Sad thing is, I didn’t’ have this much “trouble” accepting turning 30… that was a cake walk. This milestone is just like a HEY did know you are aging quickly? Sometimes I feel like HS was just a few years ago and sometimes I feel like it was another life ago. There are so many things that I had planned on doing in my life. And its like, umm your life is moving, you had better catch up!


Yep, just rambling for now… lol. It’s just unreal for me; still not sure why. I’ve always believed age was just a number. But now that I’ve hit a number that is apparently something that bothers me, lol.


Anyways, just a ramble.. :D

No comments: