Thursday, March 6, 2008

Getting help when you need it

I am not a person that likes to ask for help when it comes to me. I will ask for help for someone else, but not me. I hate to show vulnerability. But, when you need help, you need help and if you don't' reach out that is not a good thing.

So, I realized about a week before hubby deployed that i needed help. And i ignored it, and ignored it, till the day before he left. Then i reached out and asked. and of course, i couldn't 'get help right away. Not till a few days later and past a weekend. Well, the first course of antidepressants i got was not for me. 2 days later and i was like no way, cant' do it, the side effects are bad.. So, i got put on something else. I'm on my 1st day still, about to take dose number 2 in an hour or so. It makes me SLEEPY. I hope that is just temporary, cause the kids don't sleep past 7 or 8 if they can help it.

And of course, they BOTH got sick. I think Lizzie's over it. Hopefully Aric will be over it soon. blah. Sickies suck!

Aric rolled over ONCE, just ONCE, but he did it, now if he can just remember what he did to do it, he he.

Sorry i haven't written lately, i will do better to keep this up.

No comments: