Saturday, March 8, 2008

The Longest Day Ever

I really do wish i knew why when you are feeling your worst that the kids act up or need you the most... I woke up at 230 am with the fun little "present" my kids had, meaning the stomach flu or bug or something. Anyway, i started yakking and didn't' really stop for hours and hours.. It bit! I would be like, ok, its gotta be 10 now, and it was still 630. Time just dragged big time.

When i put Lizzie down for her nap, i was shocked to see it was *only* 130 and not the 430 it felt like. I don't' think I've ever had time drag on like i did today.

oh well, I've had a sleeve of saltines and some ginger ale today. I just had two pieces of bread with some butter on them, so hopefully they will stay down and not want out. *sigh* This new drug makes me really sleepy.. I am wondering if i am used to it or i puked it out this morning... as i was dragging today, but I'm sure it had to do more with lack of nutrition, being up really early and all the puking, and not my pill... who knows...

Don't' forget to spring forward at 2am! Hopefully, i WON"T be awake to do it!

No comments: