Friday, February 22, 2008

Vacation.

On vacation and the weather is still cold and now, as of today snowy, blah. In MA and just taking it easy for a week and a half vacation. Less than a week till my hero, my love, has to leave and do the hero thing. I am proud of him, even though it really isn't my idea of a way to spend a year. (alone. :-( )



The kids are showing that they're in a different place and acting up some, their sleep was messed up for the first week as well, which means it will probably be icky for a week or so when we get home. I hope that Lizzie adjusts well. She just loves her daddy and if she had the choice, its daddy, always has been.



Aric is doing better, he's not had a treatment in a few days, and seems to be his happy self. His appetite is completely back. He's still a little cranky as everything is different here for him, he is used to being able to expend a ton of energy in his jumparoo, but there is nothing here for him to do that in, except if he uses my tummy or thighs for him to jump on.. unfortunately for me, they are, in Aric's opinion, wonderful for jumping on, lol. Guess I'm just too squishy, lol.



We were supposed to go to a crop tonight, but it snowed all day. My SIL was supposed to call me after 3 and let me know if it was for sure cancelled, but i heard nothing, so i had to assume it was. I like to scrap, i especially like to scrap with other people, its great for motivation. Oh well.



Lizzie's' become a little stripper AGAIN, what her fascination with taking off her sleeper and diaper i Just don't know... oh well. Maybe its just another short phase.



We leave on Monday to come home. Its always nice to go home, no matter where you are or how long you've been gone. I hope the cats are fine, i haven't been able to get in touch with my friend, yet..



More later my readers!

No comments: