Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tests

Today, well, when i finally go to sleep and wake up, is the date for the Sweat test. Very daunting for a 3 month old to have to have a test for a bigger persons problem. yes, i know, if he has it, he has it, but its still alot on his, now very chubby, shoulders.

I found myself crying today. Just nothing at all I can do about it. period. So, i do what i can, i push forward and pray for the best. I put him in God's more than capable hands and trust. Trust that my only son is fine. Trust that i can hold up under the pressure. Believe that God will hold me up. I know he will. Heck, i WAS that kid who had test after test after test on, only to have the docs tell my mom that my prognosis wasn't good, I wouldn't' survive. So, I suppose, why should i think I'm above that? Sometimes, we're allowed to go through the crap so we can have the blessings.

We all have our tests of some sort. All of them impact, some just a little bit more. Sometimes we forget that we're not here just to look out and worry about ourselves, so we get a kick in the butt in the form of a test. Some days, i wonder, if I'm haveing a test right now, how would i score?

No comments: