Monday, December 17, 2007

My Cats

Cats are the oddest creatures. you don't' see them all day long, then suddenly bam, you're sleeping and they're in your face, on your legs, in your lap, or any other million of ways they can be a bother to you when you're trying to sleep.

Mine used to sleep on my head when they were babies, but one is 16lbs and the other is 12lbs. that's a lot of weight on your head.

Taz, the male, loved to "give biscuits" in my hair when he was a baby, and i swear he tried sucking on my hair. I'd wake up in the morning and i would have the biggest rats nest in my hair, and it just a little damp. Angel, my female, liked to snuggle at my back close as she could get, and when i would wake up in the morning, i was so terrified that she was squished or smothered, but she just slept really deep.

they turned 7 this year. they've mellowed out some, but they have their moments when you think they are still kittens. When Angel was little she'd suddenly have this burst of energy and fly all over the house, run up the curtains and touch the vaulted ceiling and be fine. Taz would suddenly spaz and turn around quick and see where he was just sitting at, then do it again, and again and again, like he had sat on something that poked him. lol. Such characters!

No comments: