Monday, December 17, 2007

SNOW and other things

Okay, so yes, I live UP north.. Yes, WAY up north. But i am not from here, and i am NOT, i repeat, not a fan of snow. its cold, its wet, and gets everywhere. the chill gets to your bone. blah. Add kids to that and bam, its a recipe for freezing something off.

My little lady's birthday is today. since i already wrote on it, i wont' say much about it, but that people suck.. Our neighbors were supposed to come over to celebrate with us and not only didn't they show, but they didn't' call either, so after I made the time to fit their schedule (Friday night!) and ordered 30 dollars worth of pizza, they didn't call, walk over or anything to let us know they changed their mind from yesterday and were now, in fact, not coming. Talk about glad your kid is too young to understand!! I was highly upset and sad that her 2nd birthday was just ruined. But, since she had no clue, i wasn't going to change anything i was going to do (except the game playing, since Kevin is just not into games at all). She had a blast, and with just a few breakdowns, like when she had to stop playing with her new toys to eat her cake, or blow out her candles, it was a success.

I love to sew, i finally have been sewing lately. And i sold some bibs!! I'm so excited!! I am making someone else some aprons, so i guess i sold them too! yay! I make blankets, all kinds, from the "cheating(easy) ones" of fleece to the quilts, I can make outfits, bibs, aprons, gift bags, etc. I love to sew and make things for people that appreciate it. And if someone wants to buy it, then woot woot to that too!

As i sit here first thing in the morning, sponge bob on the TV, yes, sponge bob, i realize how blessed i am with everything. 2 gorgeous kids, a wonderful hubby, 2 sweet kitties, a place to live, heat, food in the fridge. Thank God for blessings!

No comments: