Friday, December 14, 2007

My little Lizzie turning 2

Tonight is my daughters 2nd birthday party. I can't believe it.. time is flying. Her actual birthday isn't' until Monday, but its close enough. wow.. Seems so unreal... almost like i closed my eyes to blink or to breathe and BAM! she grew another year. She's so smart and just a little firecracker... a live wire.. She'll wear you out in a New York Minute and you never saw it coming.. I just love her to death, regardless of her running me ragged at every twist and turn or whether she tests me and tries me with every blink of her beautiful eyes.
I feel so blessed to have her and her brother. They are definitely answered prayers, and even though i have to remind myself of that at times, i really am thankful and love them so much.
Now, if the weather would just warm up, I'd be truly happy, he he.

No comments: