Friday, September 23, 2011

Yet more OLD blogs from MYSPACE Nov 7, 2006 stomache bug Current mood:crappy well, supposedly lizzies ear infection is over. I finally got seen last night and i have a stomache bug. that consists of naseua, puking and the runs. woopie... i feel like crap, slept almost 12 hours last night and still feel like crap. I had called for someone to look after lizzie, but then she puked this morning and had one bout of runs in her diaper, so i called and cancelled.. now i dont' know what to do. Lizzie ate a good breakfast and has seemed fine... I need to go back to bed, but dnt' want to sleep with her up and running around. I was so out last night i didnt' hear my cell phone ring.. i had a missed call from my friend jeannie. dont' get sick with this, it sucks!! Nov 8, 2006 Our poor baby Current mood:drained well, i am doing better *it seems* but lizzie woke up puking and pooping again. Poor baby. her little booty has to be on fire. I am exhausted, didnt' get much sleep last night. She did, but didnt wake up pleasantly. her sheets and mattress cover are in the washer again. ok, think i might give her a bath. Nov 14, 2006 update Current mood:contemplative well, kiddo is done puking *i pray* but she still has the runs. I'm not getting much sleep and am getting really frustrated, today she had 3 blow outs.... ugh.. that's just alot for such a little girl. I miss my hubby so much. He's my dream guy, and what i want. I love him more now than i did when we got married. I hate that he's so far away, but i respect his job and know that its a necessity. I get down alot lately, I need the motivation to continue doing the things i need to do. Supposed to be hosting a partylite party on saturday, i need to get everythign set up for that. figure out what snacks to make. I want to decorate for christmas before the party, so that way its done and i dont have to worry about it later. Thanksgiving is next week, i cant' belive how time is flying, but, it seems like the closer it gets to hubby coming home that the longer the days seem. I invited people over for thanksgivign adn i haven't heard anything, (except from you bri, i dont' expect you to haul your preggo butt back up here two weekends in a row!!) I bought a ham, i hope someone comes. (really wish the most important person was able to be here, I love you Kevin!!) Other than being sick, Lizzie is doing well, getting bigger and bigger!! Such a crack up! she loves to make me laugh. always doing something to make sure i laugh. I see her daddy in her and when she's making me laugh, i feel like he is. oh well, let me get off here, maybe, just maybe, i'll get to bed at a decent time tonight. Joy and Peace to you all!!!

No comments: