Friday, September 23, 2011

And more old MYSPACE Blog posts Dec 12, 2006 bah humbug!! Current mood:anxious people suck!! i am not gone for over 4 hours when i get home and it had been broken into and robbed!! Long story short, why are people such brats??? Im' just sick to my stomach.... ugh... Dec 14, 2006 a little more info.... Current mood:hopeful yeah, so they took alot of our stuff... they did find my laptop, but of course, someone HAD to drop it in the water, so it no longer works.. So i have to take it and see if it can be fixed. *sigh* Nothing else has been recovered.. and of course, everyone wants lists.... How am I supposed to know what 300 dvds they stole??? ugh... and the PS2 games?? sheesh... ugh... those people suck! So anyway... just waiting to hear from the police, the insurance company and the rental company. ugh... Well, the GOOD news is that my friend Bri had her baby!!! yay!! congrats bri, and welcome sara!!! woo hoo!!!! AND, we got orders!! woo hoo!! going up north! I've never lived in new england. New York, here we come!! yay!! i'm very excited, if you cant' tell!! AND, its less than a month till my honey comes home!! yay!!! I cant' wait!! its been the longest year EVER!! And that is all i have, i believe.. Really wish i could reorder my blog!!

No comments: