Friday, September 23, 2011

Continuing my OLD MYSPACE blog retrieval. I wish we could reorder the blog posts so these older ones would be listed first... oh well. Oct 10, 2006 Blessings Current mood:grateful With all the things that go wrong and can go wrong in your life, remember all the blessings you have. no matter how big or small, there are tons, from the moment you wake up, to the time you go to sleep, they are there. Breath, life, love, joy, peace, family, friends, things you have, they are all blessings. Take a deep breath and say a prayer of thanks. Look at a loved one, an email from a loved one, and smile, you are loved and looked out for. God is there, dont' ever deny it. Bless someone today. Oct 20, 2006 Stressing! Current mood:anxious Ever have one of those days, when its like, oh man, am i gonna get to sit down any time soon?? I got up early, cause i forgot to take the trash out last night and i can't have a full trash can. So, got up early, took the trash out for the trash people and now am getting ready to make a home movie for hubby. He called last night (thank you sweetie!) and made my day. Apparently locked Taz in the computer room, Little knucklehead. no damage, he survived till i got up, it was only 5 hours or so that he was locked in there. Still got Lizzies costume to cut out and sew.. arrrgghh, stupid computer has been taking up so much time! I *think* its working. Seems to be. So, we'll see! I have my friends graduation today, yay!! She's come a long way, graduating from the police academy. I get to pick up Meg tonight, so i'm happy to get to see her again. I still have to get the house clean and finished. blah. So, let me go, have a great weekend everyone!!! Oct 20, 2006 Just saying hi Current mood:calm I am in CA right now, just chilling out. Just wanted to say hi and say i'm not sure how often i can get on line. I hope everyone has a great week!!!!

No comments: