Sunday, April 20, 2008

Scrapping Swapping and Loosing!

I have recently become very much intertwined in my scrapbooking board on BBC. I just love the ladies there and enjoy the motivation i get by being a part of them. I have scrapped more in the last month or two than i have in a long while.

I have also found out that there is more to scrapping than just slapping the pic on the page and writing some info about it. It is so much more than that! You can do all sorts of embellishing on the pages and just create any subject into something that is yours.

Swaps are something else i have gotten into.. i think I've allowed myself to get in over my head.. not a good thing to do. lol. But i will keep my head above water and navigate the waters to victory. right now i "think" I'm in about 9 swaps. 2 are done. One of the swaps is a repeat of one of the ones i have already done and there are titles to be done and tags to be done and recipe cards to be done. I'm actually looking forward to it, it gives me a creative outlet, something i don't use alot.

Loosing is something i hope to be doing soon. I also am participating in a looser challenge with these ladies. Its only 10 weeks, but i hope that it helps me with my motivation and kicks my rear into gear, as i am not as tall as i once was (boo!!) so that means that i need to loose more. Sitting on my tush and doing nothing ISN'T" working!! with the beautiful days we have got going on here, there is no reason i can't be out walking or using my DVDs to work out or take advantage of the free childcare while i work out in the mornings at the gym down the road. There is only one obstacle - ME. I have to get past me, i have to get past the depression, i have to get off my tush which needs to get smaller too. I hate being overweight and hate being at this weight so consistently for the last few months. So, here i go!!

Keep motivated and keep smiling!!

No comments: