Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Think That I'm Going to Loose it Tuesday!!

Little Ms. Elizabeth starts toddler program on Tuesday... She's getting to be so big.. I KNOW this will be good for her, i just am trying to not chicken out. She needs this as do i, and the kids have already gotten used to getting up early, so its not like i have to work hard to get her ready to leave before 9am.

Its only 3 hours a day 2 days a week, but its a big step, it will be very structured and not an "optional" thing.. I have to pay whether she goes or not, so to not waste money, she has to go. I hope she's not sick still by then.

I hope this better structure will be some good consistency for her. (and me, lol)

They seem to do alot there (and look like they even introduce them to scissors!!!) And looks like it will be a good time. I am scared and excited for her. She's such a doll, and i hope this will help her blossom even more.

No comments: