Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just Ramblings

Okay, so I've not been very good lately as far as posting... grr. i had something that i wanted to blog about the other night, but now, no clue what it was!

Kids and I have been sick lately. Aric started then he passed it to me. Monday i had pink eye, now i have something else going on and for some reason the clinics' not being proactive with it.... grrr.

My new little nephew needs prayers for he's in the hospital with dehydration and such. Please remember him, as he's so young and a first child for my brother and SIL.

The weather here was finally turning nice... then it turned again. the highs are only 45 or so today and supposed to get snow showers tonight. boooooo. Can't wait to live in the south again!!

My little guy is so funny, such a character and has a great personality. He can roll over now, still takes some effort, as he is about 22 lbs now. he can sit up, with help. loves to laugh and be the center of attention.

My little girl is just a doll. she loves attention too, and likes to be independent..

Can someone please tell the sun that it needs to come over here and keep the north warm???

No comments: