Friday, May 23, 2008

Hold your Babies (big and small) tight!

I am just sad. I just found out that Steven Curtis Chapman's family just had a horrific accident. Their baby girl was killed in an accident at home. One of her siblings accidentally ran her over in the driveway.

This just breaks my heart for them, and makes me want to go wake up that little toddler of mine (even though she just barely got to sleep) and just hold her tight. No matter how crazy she makes me sometimes, I am so very thankful for her and her brother. They are awesome little kids, different as the day is from the night. They make me smile, they make me laugh, they have also made me cry. But, that is what kids do, and that's what makes them individual little people.

They grow up too fast, way too fast. My little guy is going to be 8 months tomorrow, my little girl is almost 2.5, and my step daughter will be 12 tomorrow. Time is just going WAY too fast.

If you can, please say a prayer for the Chapman Family, they can use all the comfort they can get. Don't' forget to pray for the little people in your life. All kids are someones baby and need to be held sometimes.

No comments: