Saturday, March 7, 2009

Knock Me Over With A Feather!

They will never cease to surprise you!

Okay, so my son is 17 months old. He's NOT talking much at all, and I've been worried about it. Well, last night hubby had to work late, so i decided, I'll just order a pizza so its ready when he got home before he had to go back.

The pizza got here and i took it into the kitchen, ever followed by the "i wanna eat" little guy.. Well, he saw the pizza hut boxes and CLEAR AS DAY, says "I like that"! I looked at my husband and was like, did he just say what i thought he said?? he said yeah. so i was knocked flat.

This is the same age that Lizzie handed me my shoes (i had asked her to bring them to me) and said "here ya go" I was flabbergasted then too, i was like what did you say, she looked at me and said here ya go again.

I'm So proud of my munchkins! Aric only has said 3 or 4 words plainly before this. so that blew me away, Lizzie had a whole lot more words at this point, but apparently he knows them, just doesn't say them. HA HA.

1 comment:

My blog said...

That is so funny! Jackson was the same way. He used very few words and only one at a time until 2 1/2. I was seriously frustrated. Then he visited his cousins (all around the same age) and came home speaking 3 word sentences like crazy. Motivation!