Saturday, August 30, 2008

late night update


being that its late and I'm tired, just a quick update on us.

We got back from Vacation around the 1st and have been trying to recover from our vacation. Kids did well, i stressed more than i needed to. California was pretty, saw my dad, his wife and some good friends. Had a blast for the most part. :D

Just passed my birthday, cant' believe I'm 33... when did i get this age? I'm not old, just surprised. lol. My great friend Melissa took me to see the Day of Fire/Chris Daughtry concert. It was awesome, i absolutely had a blast. Got my pic taken with the singer, Jeff, from Day of Fire. I heard them in concert 4 years ago when we lived in NC. They are still awesome and rocking. :D

Just gearing up now for my little guys' 1st birthday. I cant' believe he's almost 1, just seems like yesterday i was pregnant and couldn't' wait for him to come. :D He's soo smart and so big.. Trying to grow up faster, he's pulling up on everything (especially me) and cruising now. he's let go and stood for a fraction of a second a few times now, but he's just not sure how it works yet. He'll get it soon. :D He's had fluid behind his ears since July and just not been a happy camper on and off over that. Still trying to convince his doc of that. She put him on antibiotics this time, we'll see... this is only his 2nd time on them and he's been sick most of his little life. blah! Oh, and I'm also working on weaning from formula to milk and from bottles to sippys.

Lizzie is doing well, potty training and her aren't' going as easy as it seemed to at first. she's content in panties, but will not do #2 in the potty, she'll do #1 all day, as long as she's not distracted, but that cursed #2 has really done me in. Today i gave up and put her in panties all day, as i just couldn't' handle following her around and asking if she's gotta poop! lol. she's still been told to go in the potty. She wants her panties, but i told her she's gotta learn to go in the potty, then she can have her panties back. we'll see....

I did something to my shoulder while in CA, and its been hurting since we got there (well, within a day or two) so i FINALLY went to the docs for it before my birthday, and finally started physical therapy this week. Apparently, i have a cramp in my shoulder (and now arm too) that's not getting relieved, so its always cramped. Sometimes i have relief and feel fine, then it cramps back up and I'm nearly doubled over in pain. blah! hope it works itself out soon!

OK, its bed time now, nite!

No comments: