Friday, August 8, 2008

The Dark Knight

Okay, The Dark Knight. Saw this opening day (yeah, I'm way late posting) Stars Christian Bale and Maggie Gyllenhaal Aaron Eckhart and Heath Ledger. follow up to batman begins, it continues the story line where the first movie stopped.

The movie was good, worth watching, but its lost the "comic book feel" IMO. the characters look less "animated" and more realistic, therefore, might be scarier for younger kids.

Heath Ledger did a good job at being the joker, just didn't' seem as "manic" as the joker played by Jack Nicholson. (My blog, my opinion) This new joker just seemed to have a "heavy" feeling about him. Even the Scarecrow seemed to be a lighter character.

All in all, it was a good movie, good writing and seemed to tell a story that we didn't' get in any of Tim Burton's Batman movies, so it wasn't like it was something you've seen before (to a point)

I know many people won't agree with me but its OK. I enjoyed it very much and encourage anyone to go see it too!

No comments: