Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Welcome to the New Year and a Homicide...

Happy New Year! Yes its just past the date of 1-1-11 :) I pray that you have a wonderful year and that you are blessed from God. (and that you bless him back!)

Remember, every day is a gift!


Oh, you were waiting for more???




Ahh the previous mentioned item...




Also, the homicide.. yes, I committed homicide this morning.. I was getting ready to take my shower when a pest entered my shower and wouldn't leave. i tried telling it to leave, and it wouldn't, sprayed water on it and it still wouldn't leave, so I sprayed more and more till it slumped down and i kept spraying till it fell on the floor of my shower. Then i sprayed it some more till it went down the drain, then i sprayed some more to make sure it didn't' come back. Yes, i killed a fly this morning, kind of felt bad, was more worried it wasn't dead and would come back UP the drain and land on me while i was washing, lol.

No comments: